Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Holidays

Wow! I work with the best families ever!! We had so much fun today and the kids are great decorators!  The second grade teachers became live Christmas trees during our sing-a-long today. We even had a special visitor!


Mrs. Byrd is all smiles in her decorations. 


Second grade teachers dressed to the nines! Tinsel and all!


Yours truly!


We were a little sad to see that we could only bring three kids to decorate. So, when we got back to the classroom the kids decorated me... again! I had a lot more garb on the second time around! This is all possible because of you and your huge hearts! Thank you for donating so many canned goods to families in the Brazos Valley. Many families will have food this Christmas because of your help!

On another note, our class brought the most box tops this six weeks! We had a popcorn party today! 

Once again, thank you for your giving hearts towards myself, our children, and our community. I couldn't ask for better families to work with. I am the luckiest teacher ever!

1 comment: