Monday, June 7, 2010

Wonderings

When I was little I would imagine what my teacher's did during their summer break. At my previous school, we didn't get paid through the summer so I still had to work and never had a summer "off". However, since arriving in the grand state of Texas, I have had 3 summers off now and I am loving it! So, you may ask, "How does a teacher spend  their summer?" So far this summer I have done a lot of relaxing by the pool and hanging out with friends. I have gone to one math workshop. I have read 1 and 1/2 books (I'm currently in the middle of one). I also got a new camera so I have been playing with that and taking a lot of pictures. Finally, I have this cross stitch that I have been working on for 4+ years now and my goal is to finish it before school starts. I'm sure many teachers lead a lot more of an interesting life than I do,especially during the summer. However, I enjoy my time to relax and spend with Mr. Edugator.

No comments:

Post a Comment