Thursday, June 3, 2010

The results are in...

Okay, it's been forever since I posted. School is out. Scores are in. I'm very proud of the kids. I saw a lot of growth this year, even if they did not pass "the test". It seems like I start every year wishing for the previous years class and thinking about how the current group is "harder" than the last. However, as I end the year and realize that I think that every year, I am proud of my class this year. They worked hard to become a school family and truly stand up for each other, almost to the point of being cliquish. Is that a word? Well, it is now! I saw huge gains in their academic skills and their self confidence. I hope that I was able to encourage them to continue to believe in themselves and be the best they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment