Monday, September 21, 2009

We are currently experiencing technological difficulties...

At least that was the motto today in our classroom. I am always finding ways to encourage and motivate my students. Well, let's be real... our students probably know more about computers than we do! So, I have brought in our laptop cart and am fortunate enough for every child to have one to work on. We spent the first morning setting up some charts for reading and going over rules and such. Then, we shut down the computers and lost all of our work. Bummer! Little did I realize, the school district has it set up so that whenever the computer is shut down it deletes any files that were saved. I have bought some flash drives to use so hopefully this will work out better tomorrow. :) My favorite part of the day happened as I was passing out the laptops. One of my students said, "Mrs. Edugator this class keeps getting more awesome everyday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment