Sunday, April 25, 2010

What's a Pep Rally

On Friday we had a Pep Rally to pump up the kids for TAKS. When I told the kiddos what we were doing, one kid kept asking what a Pepper Rally was. Pretty funny kid! The 3rd Grade teachers and our principal did this fantastic rendition of "Stop in the name of TAKS" and my principal REALLY sang it!! The kids would have cleared the gym if it was me! Then, the 4th grade teachers did a cheer and Aggie athletes came and spoke. We have a band that made a school song for us and they performed it and handed out free CD's. It was pretty neat to see the kids so excited!

In my next career I'm going to design t-shirts. I designed two for the TAKS to wear on the days of TAKS. I'll get some pictures of them and post them on here. I think they are rather cute myself. If you are a prayer, we can use some prayers! The TAKS is this Tuesday and Wednesday and I am ready for this to be over! This time is so stressful and I try to take on the stress instead of the kids but they take it on also. So, prayers are much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment