Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 8

Well, today was more than relaxing. We slept in until 9:00 am. After lazying around for a while we went to town, had lunch, and walked around the shops. The only fun thing there is a shopping story. While I have been here I keep saying, "it must be the altitude". Well, while shopping today I found a visor that says it! With the altitude you get tipsy quicker, out of breath quicker and feel tired faster. After shopping I came back to the room and took a nap. Then, we went swimming in the hot springs. The hot springs has 3 different pools ranging from 102, 97, and 85 degrees. It felt great on my sore muscles from my fall yesterday. We brought dinner back and ate it outside. Now, I'm catching up on internet stuff and plan to label all of my pictures before I forget what everything is. Tomorrow we go to Box Canyon and I have my hiking stick ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment